Burglar-resistant laminated safety glass is ideal for the protection of persons and valuables. It can be combined with alarm systems. And what about the house? Children playing, a sudden fall, a careless moment, and safety glass pays off. Glass inserts in furniture, patio doors, glass shelves - with little effort, more security can be achieved for the residents.
- Toughened safety glass SANCO DUR (ESG), laminated safety glass SANCO Safe (VSG) and heat-strengthened glass (TVG)
- To protect against burglary, bullets and damage to health and property
- As a protection against glass breakage
- For residual stability with glass breakage
- Many possible combinations with functions such as thermal insulation, sound and solar control
- Passive safety, eg. for doors, parapets, staircases ...
- Active safety e.g. as attack-resistant glazing against thrown objects, penetration, bullets or falls
Safety is always there
- Thrown-object, penetration and bullet resistance
- Coloured and printed glass for exterior and interior design
- Alarm device
- Combination with sound insulation and thermal insulation
- Glass canopies, entrance areas, vestibules
- Glass doors, shower cabins
- Railings and parapets with fall protection
- French balconies
More comfort and cosiness with energy-saving insulating glass: focusing on people and the environment.
In the cold winter months, too much heat is often lost through the window glass. That can now be a thing of the past.
Value increase by thermal insulation
Thanks to advanced technologies, modern thermal insulation glass drastically reduces heat loss and keeps the heat where it belongs - inside the room. The consequences: lower heating costs, noticeably greater comfort, especially near the windows. SANCO energy-saving insulating glass guarantees high colour neutrality and plenty of natural daylight in the room in addition to the good Ug value. The first choice when it comes to thermal insulation with glass.
The sun as a heat source
Energy saving with SANCO thermal insulation glass not only means 'locking in the room heat', it also means additional heat gain from incident sunlight. Due to the positive heat gain, one also speaks of a 'heat trap', which in consequence represents additional free heating. This leads to a positive energy balance in the window area, especially in winter and during the transitional period. SANCO triple energy-saving insulating glass is ideal for low-energy construction.
Saving energy works everywhere
- New or refurbished buildings
- Window and facade
- Conservatory, loft, studio
- Extension of the house - annexes
- Easy to clean and maintenance free
- Colour neutral view
- Natural daylight in the house
- High sustainability
Sound insulation, solar control, security, thermal insulation. Define your claims.
There are many talents hidden in glass. The basic requirement is always excellent thermal insulation.
The all-rounder in the window - glass lets light into life
On busy roads, near railroad tracks or flightpaths, ongoing noise can seriously affect wellbeing comfort in the home. The noise can't simply be switched off - but sound insulation insulating glass can reduce it so much that it is barely audible inside.
For large-area glazing that is south-facing or for conservatories, solar control insulating glass is required, because heat that does not enter the room does not heat it up. An elegant solution for light control is the insulating glass system SANCO CONTROL with blinds in the cavity between the panes. The classic break-in through glass surfaces is prevented or considerably impeded by safety glass. All protective functions of the glass can be combined as needed.
Glass can be more
- Cosienss and comfort
- Energy saving effect
- Sun as an additional heat source
- Noise protection reduces health strains
- Generous glazing thanks to solar control
- Active and passive safety
- Burglar resistance and injury protection